- 42 The Calls Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- Media Gallery
- Afternoon Tea
- Food at 42
- Mother's Day
- Valentine's at 42
- Offers & Prices
Summer in Leeds with 42 The Calls
June 15th, 2012
Summer Celebrations in Leeds with 42 The Calls
There are plenty of events, festivals and spectacular events taking place in Leeds over the coming weeks. The city and surrounding area will be buzzing and 42 The Calls is planning to be in the thick of the action.
What's on in Leeds
The Olympic Torch is breezing through Leeds between the 19th - 25th June, with a concert celebrating this momentous occasion taking place at Temple Newsam on the 24th between 13.00 - 21.00. In addition to music from the Friendly Fires and others, a day of festivities and fun are abound.
Graduations are taking place in the city from the 9th - 20th of July, when the city will be awash with proud parents, partners and relatives looking to congratulate and celebrate with their loved ones. If you're planning on being in the city for a graduation... look no further than some of the excellent offers available from 42 The Calls' luxury hotel.
One of the most exciting events happening in 2012, is the impending visit of the Queen on 19th - 20th July. It's her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee year and everybody in Leeds is delighted to be able to turn out and show their appreciation to a great for the Royals... and for Great Britain.
England will be hosting South Africa for the cricket at Headingly between the 2nd - 6th August for what will hopefully be a grand test match. The atmosphere at the Headingly Carnegie Stadium is a great experience for all the family... and this latest test should be no exception.
Leeds is set to get into full on rock mode for the advent of the Leeds Festival from 24th - 26th August. The star studded line up for 2012 includes: Eagles of Death Metal, Kaiser Chiefs, The Cure, Florence and the Machine, Paramore, The Black Keys, At the Drive-in, Mark Lanegan and many, many more. Tickets are on sale now, and as usual, it's one not to be missed.
Stay at Luxury 42 The Calls
If you're going to be in Leeds for any of these events... or if you're coming to the city for business or pleasure at any point between now and August, take a look at some of the great deals we have on now, including:
- Valentine's Afternoon Tea: Served 13th, 14th and 15th of February.
Valentine's Afternoon Tea: Served 13th, 14th and 15th of February.
- 20.14 Percent Off 3 Night Stays
20.14% off Three Night Stays at 42 The Calls
- Valentine’s Day Celebrations in Leeds
- Afternoon Tea at 42 The Calls
- Christmas in Leeds with 42 the Calls
- Enjoy a Back to Work Break at 42 The Calls
- Summer City Break in Leeds
- The Who Return To Leeds for 50th Anniversary
- Explore the North of England with Days Out From Leeds
- 42 the Calls Awarded 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Tour de France 2014 to Start in Leeds
- Leeds: The North’s Shopping Destination
- Valentine's in Leeds at 42 the Calls
- Christmas Parties in the River Room Starting this Sunday
- Exclusive Discounts for Andrea Bocelli Concert in Leeds
- Shop and Stay in Leeds This Christmas Season
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Personal Shopper Experience at REISS Leeds: 26th September-6th October 2013
- Leeds Festival 2013: Wellington Boot Cleaning
- 42 The Calls Receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 42 The Calls Visits Angelica's at the new Trinity Shopping Centre
- Bruce Springsteen Comes to Leeds
- What's on in Leeds - 2013
- Christmas Recipes at 42 The Calls
- 42 The Calls team up with Reiss
- What's on in Leeds: Summer at 42 The Calls
- Holidays at Home are GREAT with 42 The Calls
- Leeds City Varieties is Back - and Bigger than Ever
- Kaiser Chiefs Come Home to Leeds
- Yorkshire Day with 42 The Calls
- Leeds Loves Food at 42 the Calls
- Leeds Festival at 42 The Calls