- 42 The Calls Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- Media Gallery
- Afternoon Tea
- Food at 42
- Mother's Day
- Valentine's at 42
- Offers & Prices
42 The Calls Press & Media Information
Find out more about 42 The Calls hotel in Leeds
Should you have a press enquiry, photoshoot opportunity or wish to learn more about the hotels' PR, please contact:
42 The Calls - 4-Star Boutique Hotel in Leeds City Centre
General Manager: Belinda Dawson
42 The Calls Wow Factors
- 42 The Calls, Leeds - The award-winning boutique hotel has 41 guestrooms and suites, 24 hour room service, a history that dates back to the 18th century, 12 varieties of breakfast sausages, 10 major awards and accolades 3 private rooms and a restaurant next door - Brasserie Forty 4
- This refreshingly different design hotel is set in a former 18th century corn mill
- With its minimalist chrome, leather and stylish interiors, it has elegance and just oodles of class
- Brilliantly located - a peaceful but central setting overlooking the River Aire that is just a few minutes walk from the buzz of Leeds City Centre and with easy access to the world famous Headingley Cricket Ground and the Yorkshire Dales
- Original features of the corn mill - impressive oak beams, original mill mechanisms and exposed industrial girders - combine with handmade beds, lavish fabrics, contemporary lighting, eastern rugs, original paintings and sleek bathrooms to create a truly individual feel to each room
- Cleverly positioned 'privacy hatches' ensure guests are never unnecessarily disturbed
- An imaginative and vast buffet breakfast served every morning - a perfect example of English Breakfast at its finest. All produce is locally sourced and includes kippers; homemade waffles; 12 varieties of sausages and homemade jams and marmalades
- Round the clock room service or dine in Brasserie Forty 4 next door - for sublime modern European cooking and friendly, professional service
- 42 The Calls is a good place to do business... and The Fletland Suite offers state-of-the-art technology.
- Leeds is one of the best shopping destinations in the UK with the Victoria Quarter shopping arcade, the newly renovated Corn Exchange - the city's first 'food emporium', the Headrow Centre and Harvey Nichols. 42 The Calls has an Ab-Fab package for those who can shop till they drop from £185 for an overnight stay and full Yorkshire breakfast, the price includes a bottle of champagne, a Harvey Nichols welcome pack filled with goodies and £50 of Harvey Nichols vouchers
- The dog can come too... 42 The Calls is a pet-friendly hotel in Leeds
- 42 The Calls is a member Summit Hotels
Award Winning Hotel in Leeds
- Condé Nast Traveller Awards Top Best Business Hotels in the UK, 2001 and 2002.
- Condé Nast Traveller Awards 8th Best Leisure Hotel in the UK, 2000.
- Which? Hotel Guide Business Hotel of the Year, 1999.
- Condé Nast Traveller Award for highest rated Business Hotel outside London, 1998.
Guest Comments & Hotel Reviews
Hotel reviews, comments and feedback from guests staying at 42 The Calls.
42 The Calls Hotel is committed to ensuring that its operations take into account the possible impacts on the environment.
Filming & Photoshoots
Space and facilities at 42 The Calls are available to hire by external media production organisations as film locations.
Further background information is available outlining 42 The Calls' company overview, plus facts on each hotel.
Images of each hotel and restaurant are available to download as a jpeg from the image library.
- Valentine's Afternoon Tea: Served 13th, 14th and 15th of February.
Valentine's Afternoon Tea: Served 13th, 14th and 15th of February.
- 20.14 Percent Off 3 Night Stays
20.14% off Three Night Stays at 42 The Calls
- Valentine’s Day Celebrations in Leeds
- Afternoon Tea at 42 The Calls
- Christmas in Leeds with 42 the Calls
- Enjoy a Back to Work Break at 42 The Calls
- Summer City Break in Leeds
- The Who Return To Leeds for 50th Anniversary
- Explore the North of England with Days Out From Leeds
- 42 the Calls Awarded 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Tour de France 2014 to Start in Leeds
- Leeds: The North’s Shopping Destination
- Valentine's in Leeds at 42 the Calls
- Christmas Parties in the River Room Starting this Sunday
- Exclusive Discounts for Andrea Bocelli Concert in Leeds
- Shop and Stay in Leeds This Christmas Season
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Personal Shopper Experience at REISS Leeds: 26th September-6th October 2013
- Leeds Festival 2013: Wellington Boot Cleaning
- 42 The Calls Receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 42 The Calls Visits Angelica's at the new Trinity Shopping Centre
- Bruce Springsteen Comes to Leeds
- What's on in Leeds - 2013
- Christmas Recipes at 42 The Calls
- 42 The Calls team up with Reiss
- What's on in Leeds: Summer at 42 The Calls
- Holidays at Home are GREAT with 42 The Calls
- Leeds City Varieties is Back - and Bigger than Ever
- Kaiser Chiefs Come Home to Leeds
- Yorkshire Day with 42 The Calls
- Leeds Loves Food at 42 the Calls
- Leeds Festival at 42 The Calls