- 42 The Calls
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- Media Gallery
- Food at 42
- Private Dining
- Afternoon Tea
- News & Press
- Offers & Prices
- January Deals
Leeds Loves Food Festival at 42 The Calls
June 24th, 2011
From the 1st to 3rd of July 2011, foodies are taking over the city as the Leeds Loves Food Festival gets underway for the sixth year in a row.
You can taste food with Jean Christophe Novelli, be made a fabulous rum punch by the folks at Wray and Nephew, sample more real ales than you've ever seen in your life... and delve into a dazzling array of chocolate, barbeques and cocktails.
The centrepiece for this year's event is the Yorkshire Food and Drink Show... this massive spectacle is free of charge and will be held in Millennium Square throughout the weekend of the Festival. This epic showpiece is gathering up over 100 stallholders from all around the world... and unleashing them on Leeds in an explosion of culinary delights.
Here you will encounter all the latest and traditional cooking techniques, utensils and appliances... stalls dishing out an eclectic range of food from some of the world's leading chefs... and a mountain of fresh produce, fresh food and ingredients for you to get your hands on.
Experience a Leeds Delicacy from 42 The Calls
It's going to be three days of foodie-fun... and if you're thinking of attending, everyone over at 42 The Calls luxury boutique hotel would like to welcome you to our city in style...
Anyone booking a room for any night between the 1st and 3rd of July will receive an exotic Champagne and Sausage breakfast on the house... simply by quoting "Champers and Bangers" when you call.
And with double rooms starting at just £75 per night (based on two sharing)... that's just £37.50 each for a 4 Star bed and breakfast.
To take advantage of this "banging" offer:
Simply call 0113 2440099 and quote "Champers and Bangers."
- 14 percent Discount this March & April
March & April Special Offer: 14% Off Sunday to Friday
- 20.14 Percent Off 3 Night Stays
20.14% off Three Night Stays at 42 The Calls
- Best Available Rate
Best Available Rate at 42 The Calls Hotel
- Advance Purchase Price
Advance Purchase Price at 42 The Calls in Leeds
- Two Nights Stay Offer
Stay 2 Nights, Save 15% at 42 The Calls in Leeds
- Afternoon Tea at 42 The Calls
- Leeds: The North’s Shopping Destination
- Valentine's in Leeds at 42 the Calls
- Christmas Parties in the River Room Starting this Sunday
- Exclusive Discounts for Andrea Bocelli Concert in Leeds
- Shop and Stay in Leeds This Christmas Season
- Christmas in Leeds with 42 the Calls
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Personal Shopper Experience at REISS Leeds: 26th September-6th October 2013
- Leeds Festival 2013: Wellington Boot Cleaning
- 42 The Calls Receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 42 The Calls Visits Angelica's at the new Trinity Shopping Centre
- Bruce Springsteen Comes to Leeds
- What's on in Leeds - 2013
- Christmas Recipes at 42 The Calls
- 42 The Calls team up with Reiss
- What's on in Leeds: Summer at 42 The Calls
- Holidays at Home are GREAT with 42 The Calls
- Leeds City Varieties is Back - and Bigger than Ever
- Kaiser Chiefs Come Home to Leeds
- Yorkshire Day with 42 The Calls
- Leeds Loves Food at 42 the Calls
- Leeds Festival at 42 The Calls