- 42 The Calls Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- Media Gallery
- Afternoon Tea
- Food at 42
- Mother's Day
- Valentine's at 42
- Offers & Prices
See Leeds Festival in Luxury with 42 The Calls Hotel
June 2nd, 2011
Leeds Festival, then a nice warm bed at 42 The Calls
As festival fever prepares to overtake Leeds, and 50,000
screaming campers flood into the city... 42 The Calls hotel is
opening its doors to weary music fans who long for a bit of
Why sleep in a muddy field after seeing the likes of Muse, Elbow, Deftones, Pulp, The Pigeon Detectives and Madness... when you could be relaxing in 4 Star luxury at one of the city's finest hotels?
We can sort out transportation to and from the site every day, then, after the music finishes for the night - and you're firmly ensconced in the bar of our boutique hotel - we'll be giving your wellies a good scrubbing to ensure you always look your best.
Whilst thousands of music fans are tossing and turning in their leaky tents, you will have showered, changed - enjoyed a couple of large drinks - and be snugly tucked up in bed in preparation for another day of musical bliss.
In the morning you can fortify yourself with a good breakfast (essential if you're planning on sampling the festival cider), slip on your sparkling Wellington's and be driven back to the site feeling fresh and ready for another day of dancing.
Leeds festival opens on Friday 26th August 2011 and runs for three nights until Sunday 28th. If you'd like 42 the Calls to make your musical experience unique, memorable and awash with luxury, book your summer stay before the 30th of June.
Contact our front of house team to arrange transfers to and from the festival on:
+44 (0)113 244 0099
- Valentine's Afternoon Tea: Served 13th, 14th and 15th of February.
Valentine's Afternoon Tea: Served 13th, 14th and 15th of February.
- Bed and Breakfast Sale
42 the Calls: Bed and Breakfast Sale
- 20.14 Percent Off 3 Night Stays
20.14% off Three Night Stays at 42 The Calls
- Valentine’s Day Celebrations in Leeds
- Afternoon Tea at 42 The Calls
- Christmas in Leeds with 42 the Calls
- Enjoy a Back to Work Break at 42 The Calls
- Summer City Break in Leeds
- The Who Return To Leeds for 50th Anniversary
- Explore the North of England with Days Out From Leeds
- 42 the Calls Awarded 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Tour de France 2014 to Start in Leeds
- Leeds: The North’s Shopping Destination
- Valentine's in Leeds at 42 the Calls
- Christmas Parties in the River Room Starting this Sunday
- Exclusive Discounts for Andrea Bocelli Concert in Leeds
- Shop and Stay in Leeds This Christmas Season
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Personal Shopper Experience at REISS Leeds: 26th September-6th October 2013
- Leeds Festival 2013: Wellington Boot Cleaning
- 42 The Calls Receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 42 The Calls Visits Angelica's at the new Trinity Shopping Centre
- Bruce Springsteen Comes to Leeds
- What's on in Leeds - 2013
- Christmas Recipes at 42 The Calls
- 42 The Calls team up with Reiss
- What's on in Leeds: Summer at 42 The Calls
- Holidays at Home are GREAT with 42 The Calls
- Leeds City Varieties is Back - and Bigger than Ever
- Kaiser Chiefs Come Home to Leeds
- Yorkshire Day with 42 The Calls
- Leeds Loves Food at 42 the Calls
- Leeds Festival at 42 The Calls