- 42 The Calls
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- Food at 42
- News & Press
- Offers & Prices
- Delegate Rates
- 20.13% Discount
- Special Discounts
- Contact Us
- January Deals
42 The Calls Hotel News & Press
- 42 The Calls Visits Angelica's at the new Trinity Shopping Centre25 March 2013
42 The Calls was kindly invited along for a sneak-peek at the - now fully open - Leeds Trinity shopping centre. Here we were given a taste of D&D's brand new Angelica restaurant.
The centre itself was officially opened on the 21st March 2013 and looks set to generate almost £2 billion in revenue for the city each year.
- Bruce Springsteen Comes to Leeds06 March 2013
Leeds Arena will be hosting a special launch night on the 24th of July and the Boss is taking centre stage. Whilst the venue is looking to capitalise on local talent, the opening act is certainly one that is dividing opinions.
No matter about the politics, the music will certainly be a grand occasion... and a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness the birth of a new cultural phenomenon in the city.
- What's on in Leeds - 201329 January 2013
There are some great things happening In Leeds over the coming year... from the opening of the new Trinity Shopping Centre in spring, to the ever spectacular Leeds Festival in the summer.
So whatever you're coming to Leeds for this year, there's guaranteed to be a host of exciting things to do.
Take a look at what's coming up at the start of the year...
- 42 The Calls Guests Get 25% Off at Nicky Clarke Salon14 December 2012
42 The Calls have teamed up with Nicky Clarke Salons to offer you a great gift for Christmas and the New Year.
With this brand new 42 The Calls guest offer, we can get you 25% off your first appointment, 25% off your second... and 10% off your first online styling & hair product order.
- Christmas Recipes at 42 The Calls27 November 2012
42 The Calls is serving up mulled wine and mince pies to all visitors this December. To help you get in the spirit of Christmas, we're sharing our chef's recipe for the pies served right here at 42 The Calls in Leeds. We think they're the best in the city... and made with the perfect blend of spices, pastry and gorgeous homemade filling. Learn how we make them here...
- 42 The Calls team up with Reiss01 October 2012
A Sensational Offer from 42 The Calls and Reiss:
42 The Calls, Leeds' premier boutique hotel is partnering up with Reiss to offer some great prizes to the people of Leeds.
To find out more, attend the launch event at the Reiss store on 11 October 2012.
- What's on in Leeds: Summer at 42 The Calls15 June 2012
Leeds is set to be a hotbed of activity throughout the summer of 2012. The city and surrounding area are going to be some of the most exciting places to be in the whole of the UK. The Olympic torch is passing through, Leeds festival is looking to be a sell out extravaganza, there's a grand graduation... even the Queen of England is paying a visit.
- Holidays at Home are GREAT with 42 The Calls09 March 2012
Holidays at Home are GREAT is the biggest tourism initiative ever launched in the UK... and 42 The Calls is taking part. Discover more information about how a holiday at home during 2012 can benefit you, how we can help you do it... and how you can receive a giant discount off your next holiday.
- Leeds City Varieties is Back - and Bigger than Ever 30 August 2011
42 The Calls hotel gets behind the reopening of Leeds' historical theatre. This old time music hall, dating from the Victorian period, has just undergone a £9 million refurbishment and is set to bring hundreds of A-List performers into the city.
- Kaiser Chiefs Come Home to Leeds18 August 2011
The Kaiser chiefs are coming home to Leeds and 42 The Calls is gearing up for the gig of the year. So, if you're coming to stay in the city for the concert... you may want to consider staying at the hotel run by their biggest fans (ie. ours).
- Yorkshire Day with 42 The Calls19 July 2011
There is far more to Yorkshire than whippets, flat caps and pints of mild - not that we don't love these things - but in reality, the Yorkshire of today is a hotbed of culture, exquisite scenery and thriving commerce. This year's Yorkshire Day is set to be the biggest yet... and we hope you can be a part of it.
- Leeds Loves Food at 42 the Calls24 June 2011
Foodies are taking over the city of Leeds between 1st and 3rd of July 2011. With over 20 Events and an international market featuring over a hundred stallholders from around the world... the sixth Leeds Loves Food Festival is set to be the biggest and best even yet. Check out how you can get involved...
- Leeds Festival at 42 The Calls 02 June 2011
Leeds festival is coming... and this year 42 The Calls hotel is giving you the chance to attend in style. No tents, just warm beds, clean clothes and good music... we'll even wash your wellies for you. Base yourself at our luxury hotel in the heart of Leeds, be driven to and from the event each day... and let us take care of everything you need to have a perfect Summer festival.
- 20.13 Percent Off 3 Night Stays
20.13% off Three Nights Stay at 42 The Calls
- 13 Percent Off One Night Stays This Spring at 42 The Calls
13% Off One Night Stays This Spring at 42 The Calls
- Best Available Rate
Best Available Rate at 42 The Calls Hotel
- Advance Purchase Price
Advance Purchase Price at 42 The Calls in Leeds
- 42 The Calls Visits Angelica's at the new Trinity Shopping Centre
- Bruce Springsteen Comes to Leeds
- What's on in Leeds - 2013
- 42 The Calls Guests Get 25% Off at Nicky Clarke Salon
- Christmas Recipes at 42 The Calls
- 42 The Calls team up with Reiss
- What's on in Leeds: Summer at 42 The Calls
- Holidays at Home are GREAT with 42 The Calls
- Leeds City Varieties is Back - and Bigger than Ever
- Kaiser Chiefs Come Home to Leeds
- Yorkshire Day with 42 The Calls
- Leeds Loves Food at 42 the Calls
- Leeds Festival at 42 The Calls