- 42 The Calls Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- Media Gallery
- Afternoon Tea
- Food at 42
- Mother's Day
- Valentine's at 42
- Offers & Prices
Hotel Directions to 42 The Calls in Leeds
Travelling to our luxury hotel in Leeds, West Yorkshire
There's a huge range of brilliant nightlife for you to dip into, and of course you're only a short drive from York, Harrogate and the stunning natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales. To help plan your stay, use our Hotel Location Map and Google Streetview.
Travelling to Leeds by air, road or train? The following information may assist:
By Road to 42 The Calls in Leeds
Should you wish to bring your own car, the nearest car park is the Markets NCP located on New York Street next to the Bus Station and a ticket for this can be purchased from Reception at the cost of £14.75.
Please retain your entrance car park ticket as you will need this also to exit the car park along with your purchased ticket.
By Plane to 42 The Calls in Leeds
Leeds Bradford International Airport is 16km and less than 30 minutes away by car.
From Leeds City Station there is a direct rail link to Manchester Airport, which takes approximately an hour by train.
By National Rail to 42 The Calls in Leeds
Leeds City Station (the main railway station) is a five minute walk from the hotel. An hourly train service reaches London in approximately two hours.
For information on train operations and times phone National Rail Enquiries on 0845 7484950
- Valentine's Afternoon Tea: Served 13th, 14th and 15th of February.
Valentine's Afternoon Tea: Served 13th, 14th and 15th of February.
- Bed and Breakfast Sale
42 the Calls: Bed and Breakfast Sale
- 20.14 Percent Off 3 Night Stays
20.14% off Three Night Stays at 42 The Calls
- Valentine’s Day Celebrations in Leeds
- Afternoon Tea at 42 The Calls
- Christmas in Leeds with 42 the Calls
- Enjoy a Back to Work Break at 42 The Calls
- Summer City Break in Leeds
- The Who Return To Leeds for 50th Anniversary
- Explore the North of England with Days Out From Leeds
- 42 the Calls Awarded 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Tour de France 2014 to Start in Leeds
- Leeds: The North’s Shopping Destination
- Valentine's in Leeds at 42 the Calls
- Christmas Parties in the River Room Starting this Sunday
- Exclusive Discounts for Andrea Bocelli Concert in Leeds
- Shop and Stay in Leeds This Christmas Season
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Personal Shopper Experience at REISS Leeds: 26th September-6th October 2013
- Leeds Festival 2013: Wellington Boot Cleaning
- 42 The Calls Receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 42 The Calls Visits Angelica's at the new Trinity Shopping Centre
- Bruce Springsteen Comes to Leeds
- What's on in Leeds - 2013
- Christmas Recipes at 42 The Calls
- 42 The Calls team up with Reiss
- What's on in Leeds: Summer at 42 The Calls
- Holidays at Home are GREAT with 42 The Calls
- Leeds City Varieties is Back - and Bigger than Ever
- Kaiser Chiefs Come Home to Leeds
- Yorkshire Day with 42 The Calls
- Leeds Loves Food at 42 the Calls
- Leeds Festival at 42 The Calls